STADIUM BAG POLICY
As part of an ongoing commitment to safety and security, the University of Notre Dame will continue to institute policies on items that are permitted in and around our football stadium.
Guests are discouraged from bringing any bags into Notre Dame Stadium, Duncan Student Center, Corbett Family Hall, and O’Neill Hall. See below for which bags are prohibited or allowed.
We appreciate everyone’s cooperation and patience as we strive to ensure minimal disruption or delays. Personal property and privacy will be respected at all times.
ALL items are subject to inspection upon entrance, including Diaper, Pumping, and Medical bags, blankets, coats, or ponchos.
The following are items NOT permitted at the Sunday morning University Commencement Ceremony include:
- Artificial noise makers
- Backpacks, duffel bags, or tote bags
- Cans or glass bottles
- Drones or Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS): The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) prohibits the operation of any UAS within a 5 mile radius of an airport. Given the University’s proximity to the South Bend International Airport (SBN), any use of UAS on campus is strictly prohibited.
- Explosives or fireworks
- Food or beverage (except unopened plastic water bottles)
- Large containers or coolers
- Opened water bottles
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs or banners
- Smoking, tobacco, or e-Cigarettes (St. Joseph County ordinance)
- Stadium chairs or seat backs (unless needed for medical reasons with documentation, such as a doctor's note)
- The throwing of any object at any time
- Weapons of any kind
The following ARE permitted inside Notre Dame Stadium:
- Cameras and limited use of camcorders*
- Cell phones and pagers
- Cinch sack/drawstring bag
- Diaper bag (when a child is present)
- Rain apparel
- Seat cushions
- Unopened, sealed water bottles
*Cameras, camcorders, and umbrellas are allowed as long as they do not compromise the view of others.