Please be sure to review the appropriate Action Items provided for your participation in Commencement Weekend activities.
May 2023 degree candidates - Action items
July 2022 and January 2023 graduates - Actions items
Action Items for before or soon after Graduation
Request an AlumniGmail account with through Alumni Association
- Order a copy of your student transcript
Your NetID Will Be Deactivated—Transition Your Files
Approximately 60 days after graduation, your NetID will be deactivated. Visit the OIT Preparing to Graduate page for further information.
What services are affected by NetID deactivation?
- Access to shared and personal file space
- Access into insideND
- Access to restricted Web pages
- Web services
- Visibility in the campus online directory
- Email access, delivery, forwarding, auto-reply
- Access to Canvas
- Use of ND computer labs
Request an Alumni Gmail Account through the Alumni Association
The Notre Dame Alumni Association is pleased to offer alumni Gmail accounts for our graduates. If you would like a Notre Dame affiliated email address after graduation, and have not already requested one, complete the NDAA Online Help form and select "Alumni email account (Google)" from the options.
- Your new alumni email address will be @alumni.nd.edu
- Alumni Gmail includes Gmail and Calendar only. Google Drive, Google Photos, and other Google applications are NOT included with these accounts
- Please remember, your @nd.edu account will be disabled 60 days after graduation
- It is your responsibility to save your student content from that account prior to that time
Order a Copy of Your Student Transcripts
Who knows where life will take you next—be prepared! Order a copy of your student transcripts via insideND. As May is a busy time of the year for transcript requests, please allow a few weeks after grades are posted for processing. After your netID has expired, you may order transcripts through myNotreDame.nd.edu.