Attend the Graduation Fair
March 20, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Notre Dame Hammes Bookstore
Everything you need for graduation...all in one place!
- Purchase or rent your cap and gown - prices will be available the beginning of March
Bachelor Unit (gown, cap, and tassel)
Master Unit (gown, hood, cap and tassel)
*Doctoral Rental Unit - (gown, hood, tam and souvenir tassel)
- Order graduation announcements
- Have a professional or cap and gown portrait taken
- Have your gown pressed for the big day
- Senior Week information
- Learn how the Notre Dame family lives on after graduation
- Guest with special needs? We will have information for you
- Return those library books and check for unpaid fees
- Visit Financial Aid representatives for information about your student loans
Booths from the Alumni Association, Student Legacy, Financial Aid, and more will answer questions and provide crucial information. Vendors for regalia, class rings, photography, and others will also be on hand to ensure a successful graduation experience. The Office of the Registrar staff will answer all of your graduation questions.
Prizes: Fill out your GradFair Passport to enter into prize drawings: One free Master and one free undergraduate cap & gown set, two Stoles of Gratitude, two $25 Laundry gift certificates, an Announcement Package C from CB announcements, three Hoodies w/Grad names; two photo packages from GradImages, and a Diploma Frame!
If you cannot attend the Graduation Fair, information will be posted the following day regarding how to order your cap & gown, etc.
*Student doctor purchases should be directed to Tricia Aschenbrenner at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 574-631-1399. Price is $999.00 + tax, and includes the gown, hood, and tam. Orders should be placed by April 2, 2018 to ensure on-time delivery.