Action Items for After Graduation
- Order a copy of your student transcript
Your Netid Will Be Deactivated—Backup Your Files
Approximately 60 days after graduation, your netID will be deactivated. Visit the OIT Preparing to Graduate page for further information.
What services are affected by NetID deactivation?
- Access to shared and personal file space within Netfile
- Access into insideND
- Access to Webfile and Courseware folders
- Access to restricted Web pages
- Web services
- Visibility in the campus online directory
- Email access, delivery, forwarding, auto-reply
- Access to WebCT Vista
- Use of ND computer labs
Set up an alumni email account through the Alumni Association
The Notre Dame Alumni Association is pleased to offer alumni email powered by Google. This service is free for all Notre Dame alumni. Our Notre Dame email accounts utilize Google’s Web-based email program with an email address of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order a Copy of Your Student Transcripts
Who knows where life will take you next—be prepared! Order a copy of your student transcripts via insideND. As May is a busy time of year for transcript requests, please allow a few weeks after grades are posted for processing. After your netID has expired, you may order transcripts through myNotreDame.nd.edu.